Wednesday, June 22, 2005

CLEAR

The original nut came from my March 5 blog:

Saturday in March

A good day. For me, anyways.

CXR came back and my lungs are clear.

That's a sign of relief, isn't it?

I was just being lazy by copying the conclusion of my Chest X-ray report. It should not have become a nut for anybody to crack.

March 11: Gerry Nicholls (National Post)

"Steer clear of Liberal Lite" (Title of the column)

"An ancient Chinese proverb says: "Conservatives who copy Liberals lose election."

OK, that's not really an ancient Chinese proverb. I made it up. But it's still good guidance for all those Conservative delegates who will descend on Montreal next week for their party's first-ever policy convention." (Opening paragraphes)

April 9: Andrew Coyne (National Post)

"Thanks to Jean Brault, a great many things have become clearer. It is now clear, for example --assuming his testimony is to be believed -- that we have been governed for more than a decade by a criminal organization....

Some other points of clarity:..."