Thursday, June 23, 2005

LAUGH

Origin

I usually write no more than one (short) blog a day. The origin of this nut appears to come from my two blog entries in early February.

From my blog on February 1:

A Gmail account. With 1GB file space! Holy cow, that's almost like another hard drive for my laptop.

Don't laugh.

Also, from my February 2 blog:

Since I posted my last wordy document, reading newspapers has been making me laugh too much. -- How did I laugh? Oh, mon, I just wish you were there. -- We are definitely making progress.

Anyway. Here is something for you to laugh about.

Nuts-cracking

February 3: William Watson (National Post)

The Swiss Navy used to be a joke, as oxymoronic as, say, Saskatchewan becoming a maritime province. Well, you can stop laughing. (Opening paragraph)


May 31: William Watson
(National Post)

If it were still the economy, stupid, Canadian governments would be laughing all the way to the ballot box.